Friday, March 27, 2009

when i saw you...

when i saw you...
i was afraid to talk to you
when i talk to you...
i was afraid to hold you

when i hold you...
i was afraid to love you
now that i love you...
i'm afraid to lose you

some time love hurts...
but if it doesn't hurts...
then it is not love...
hold on to the person you love
before the ship away...
or else you can never
get them back

and i died when you left me
but i lived for a month
you love me until there was you
i cried my sleep
while i had you...
i feel a sleep with a gentle smile
on my face

before i lost you ...
now that i know
 you are gone
i sit up at night
waiting for you
to come back...

2 comments:

  1. Look....!
    I am the first one to 'follow' your blog.
    Nice start with a nice piece of poetry,
    Please continue it.
    Be Blessed...

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our daily busy lives we don't get enough time to think about LOVE. I can recall my teenage and validate my experiences with your lines...

    when i saw you...
    i was afraid to talk to you
    when i talk to you...
    i was afraid to hold you

    when i hold you...
    i was afraid to love you
    now that i love you...
    i'm afraid to lose you

    Well said lady... well said...

    ReplyDelete